Monday, March 2, 2009

The Birth of the Blanco Boy Blog




So, where do I begin. . .This is the begining of the Blanco Boy Blog. . .I really don't know why I started this, someitmes I got things to say, or express, but I stopped writing in the notebook and I stay on my computer and blackberry so much I never come close to the pen and paper anymore. So I'll give you a brief overview of your boy JBlanco. My name is J. White (hence the Blanco) no need to know my whole government, just knowning one of my aliases seems to be enough, I'm an aries (pick a date between that time and think that's my birthday I really don't care lol). I'm not really an asshole, I just sound like it right now cause it's late and I'm bored but if you piss me off we'll have major issues ya digg. I'm from Boston (Beantown Stand UP!!) and I'm a current freshman at Morehouse College. . . Psy major. . so yeah I'm a lil crazy. . .But yeah enough about me. . .I'll just be blunt. For those who begin to follow my blog, I'll post things that range from crazy stories, poems, verses and things that just blow my mind and on some occasions stories of my feelings when I'm @ edge. . . Thanks for reading and if you follow thank you even more.

~ JBlanco ~

No comments:

Post a Comment